Missional Training #2 – Community and Mission
Watch this video from Francis Chan,
- According to Chan, why was the church formed?
- Why do we need the church community as Christians?
- What are the things we substitute in our spirituality instead of the Christian life?
- Why do you think we focus on other things than mission?
Watch this video from Jeff Vanderstelt on Rhythms of a missional community,
Think about these questions:
- According to Jeff, how does Peter lay out our witness as a Christian community?
- Who is a worship leader in a church?
- What are the Gospel rhythms that Jeff shares? How is each rhythm informed by the Gospel? How can we use them to share and show the gospel?
- Note how some of the rhythms were present in Jeff’s stories. How were Nikki and Clay reached?
For my Core Group, please continue to read the Gospel-Centred life this week with chapter 2, A life for others. Read it, return to it, live it, and we’ll talk about it next week.
For some other great videos on Missional living and Church planting visit the Verge Network