How to Disciple Children for Mission with Paul Tripp
Watch this challenging short video from Paul Tripp about shaping your children into disciples by leading them into thinking through their lives as Mission.
In many ways, Paul Tripp is simply telling us to talk about the faith and its implications with our children. Yet its also a reminder that everything that God has gifted us with is an opportunity to witness to Christ’s love. It is a truth we need to learn and live out so that we can teach it to our children and show them how to live for God’s glory.
- What do you do to disciple your children?
- What can you change to take the first, or next step, to help shape you child in the ways of Jesus?
- Who else, besides you, needs to hear this message? How can you share it with them and help each other become more effective at influencing your children for Christ?
- Make a list of what you own. Make a separate list of what your children have. Have a discussion with your spouse and children on how you can use those things for God’s kingdom.
- Make a list of the people you know Make a list of the people your children know. Put a cross next to each person you know are Christian. Begin to pray, with your kids, each night for all the people who you know are not Christians. Then discuss how you can show and share the faith with them.
Watch some more great videos from the Verge Network
Posted on April 15, 2013, in Christian Living, Christian Parenting, Missional Living, Missional Training and tagged Christian Parenting, Discipleship, Discipling children, Paul Tripp, Raising kids, Verge Network. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.