It seems like everybody is jumping on the idea of teaching the Bible as God’s Story. In our Missional Communities, we do this through The Story-Formed Way and through rehursing God’s Story through Creation -> Fall -> Redemption -> Restoration (CFRR). Below is a video by Jerome Gay sharing God’s Story through CFRR:
- What do you think of Jerome’s Presentation?
- What would you add or omit?
- What do you think of the language he uses? What parts are helpful? What part are not?
- What’s the benifit of knowing the Story through Creation -> Fall -> Redemption -> Restoration?
- How is telling God’s work this way better than just telling people about the Cross?
Picture found here: http://images.acswebnetworks.com/1/2096/godsbigstorycolor.jpg